Thursday 7 November 2013

Messy Stuff

Busy, busy, busy. Feels like I have so much writing on my plate at the moment and my brain is so scattered! There's something about creating a new work, it's hard for me to tell myself that it's only the first draft. It doesn't have to be perfect, I can leave things out. Things can be messy. I suppose that is what creativity is supposed to be, messy.
I am very much hoping to get the first draft of the third book done by the end of the year, and yet that is soon approaching and I am stumbling about, trying to make everything in the plot right. But, as always, no matter how messy or disjointed it gets, it is a joy to write, a joy to create and build this world with Victoria and Andrew and Tollin and several other new faces that I am very excited for you all to meet.
I do suppose I should stop writing here and START writing in the actual document, so I will leave you all with these few thoughts, yes, I am writing, yes, it is a mess, but yes, I am having fun.
~ Taylor Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment