Thursday 8 May 2014

Print Version Available!

Well, after much frustration and reworking and formatting, I've finally manged to mock up a print version of my first book. All in all, I'm happy with it, and if you didn't buy my book because you don't have a Kindle, or you just like having a physical copy to hold, then this should be just the thing.

 The book is about 533 pages long, but it seems just about the right size/ weight when I pick it up. Not too hefty a book, not too small.


As you can see, it's not a small TPB, which I am really pleased about, and looks pretty good on a shelf next to other books. My copy is a proof, and I have not yet grabbed a real copy, but so far I'm rather impressed, considering the site I used, and the amount of work that I had to go in to. (Trying to make a book cover without owning Photoshop is not easy, let me tell you!)


You can get it HERE. It's priced at $16.50 (though as I'm looking at it now, Amazon seems to have it on sale, so I'd recommend getting it now) and I'd like to hear what you think!

In other news, hoping to get the book up on other sites like Apple, B&N, and others. I'm editing the second book and that should be done within the next few months. I've commissioned art once again from the wonderful Tillieke, who is just fantastic. And I'm working on some other projects here and there, so, pretty excited about it all.

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. So proud to be one of your childhood best friends. Can't wait to read this

    ReplyDelete